Become a member
- You identify yourself as a follower of Jesus Christ - Eph 2.19
- It gives a form of support and encouragement from a spiritual family - Gal 6:1-2; Heb10:24-25
- It allows you to discover your Spiritual Gifts and exercise them while the under care and supervision of Godly leaders - 1 Cor 12:24-27, Heb13:17
- It allows you accountability and mentorship that you need to grow - Eph 5.21
How to become a member of The Tower
- Accept Jesus as Lord and Saviour - Romans 10:9
- Undergo water baptism - Matthew 28:18, Matthew 3:13-17, Acts 2:38-41
- Complete a Basics Concepts Course including a teaching on The Tower’s Vision, Mission statement, Core values and Statement of faith
- Be welcomed by the Church during a service
Responsibilities of membership
- Attend church regularly and submit to the direction and instruction of the Church leaders - Acts 2:42
- Exercise the Holy Spirit gift that was given to you for the edification of the Body of Christ.
- Refrain from any negative or counter productive behaviour such as: bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice and sexual immorality.
- Commit to pray for the Church.